|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 8 months, 264 days|
|Category: Engineering||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: none , none|
|Job Level: Supervisory|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Checking and implementation of structural & architectural drawing given by our structural engineers/consultant.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities including Bar bending schedule, tender schedule, barchart
- Handling, Vendor Bills, and Coordination with drawings, Planning and Quantity Control and Monitoring the execution work.
- Inspection of every aspect of the site and labour management
- Preparation of Daily BBS, Estimation, Bar chart & Phasewise Progress Report of the Project.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering /Diploma in Civil Engineering or any relevant field.
- Atleast 3 years working experience.
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills.
- The ability to think methodically and to manage projects
- problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation