HR Shared Service Analyst
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 1 days|
|Category: Human Resource (HR)||Location: Arusha|
|Job Level: Manager|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR Management Information Systems to closely monitor HR performance and analysis
- Be responsible for data integrity by taking reasonable measures to ensure that information provided to the business is based on data that is accurate, complete and current.
- Ensure timely provision of periodic relevant HR performance data to the MT
- Develop a framework for assessment of the HR related areas - i.e. absenteeism, sick leave, , etc.
- Ensure data quality, data cleansing and drive the data definition process.
- Empower end-users to get the data they need quickly and gradually improve their ability to analyze data.
- Contribute to strategic HR management by analyzing and interpreting HR data and providing this analysis and interpretation using advanced excel and advanced power point suites.
- Provide data extraction as and when required by the business and preparation of special reports for use during Board meetings, Executive teams, etc
- Continue development and improvement of reporting tools and MIS.
- Establishment of the financial and management information needs and respond as per the format and the frequency with which they should be produced.
- University Graduate with expert dimensional data modeling skills, BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a relevant field will have added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in MIS reporting in a multi-cultural environment.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Advanced Word processing skills
- A combination of strong Accounting knowledge and financial systems with deep technical expertise in data manipulation, reporting and analytics.
- Independently be able to perform system analysis and data mining programming.
- Good knowledge of Finance operations and the bank's main systems
- Sound Financial Analysis and understanding of HR performance and the budgeting process.