Future Services Team Leader
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 7 days|
|Category: Accounting & Bookkeeping||Location: Mbeya|
|Other Categories: Finance , Business Development|
|Job Level: Advisory|
Roles and Responsibilities
Plan and lead complex projects, including a large variety of technical, financial, business tasks executed by several teams and partners based in different locations: designing projects, allocating resources, adapting quickly to new challenges, and ensuring smooth communication.
Manage the Future Services Team: setting team/individual objectives, monitoring KPI, providing feedback and implementing improvements to ensure the team and each team members are progressing.
Supervise the different phases of the Future Services Team process; Market analysis phase, Innovation phase and Implementation of new services/products/business models
Report information to the management team
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Someone who is hands on, customer and business oriented
- Ready to manage technical, financial and business tasks simultaneously
- 3 years experience leading sales/marketing team is necessary
- Must be capable of working in Swahili and English language
- Must be comfortable working with computer mainly excel, powerpoint, word, internet and smartphones
- Having financial, technical skills, validated by MBA or BBA are highly appreciated
- Being a good communicator and having critical thinking skills are appreciated
- Must be comfortable working with customers from rural area
- Must be capable to learn quickly, and be self motivated