Stores and Procurement Manager
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 3 months, 114 days|
|Category: Warehouse||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Procurement / Purchasing ,|
|Job Level: Manager|
Roles and Responsibilities
- To undertake the day to day supervision of the stores and purchase service.
- Ensure the integrity of the stores area is maintained at all times.
- To ensure arrangements for delivery or collection of materials is done at the agreed time.
- To ensure delivery of materials to site or collection from suppliers is undertaken and monitored against performance criteria and where suppliers do not meet the correct standards be proactive in resolving .
- To facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of materials held in stock.
- Willingness to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Establish and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Any other assignments/duties given by management in line with your qualifications and profession.
- Having a degree in Stores and Procurement from recognized institution
- Having an at least three years’ experience of a Construction Store.
- The candidate should be smart with good english communication skills
- Willingness to handle responsibility and take charge of an entire stores team.
- Honest, computer literate and having experience in managing a construction stores position .