|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 1 months, 56 days|
|Category: Manufacturing & Production||Location: Mbeya|
|Other Categories: Marketing, Advertising & PR ,|
|Job Level: Manager|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and set up marketing & Innovation organization to drive and contribute to market strategy & profitability across market segments.
- Accountable for monitoring business market share in overall market and in each segment in the country and in particular vs. alternative construction materials and competition.
- Develop marketing & Innovation capabilities within the country: Skills & Competencies, talent pipeline, succession planning, career development as well as anticipation of new needed skills and competencies
- In partnership with sales head and HR, develop top level sales capabilities and effectiveness across segments in product solutions and services. Anticipation of new skills and competencies relating to new market trends, new products and solutions, new market approaches and new approached to RTM. Contribute to setting up country’s incentive schemes, sales force effectiveness and bottom line business performance
- Lead in implementation of value propositions, new offers, segments and opportunities through market approach.
- Leverage on commercial branding and building strong brand equity.
- Lead in country innovation agenda, key accounts management with liaison with group international key account management team.
- Lead the management of multi product lines initiatives and value proposition in all market segments, products, pricing, solutions & services.
- Develop a deep understanding of construction industry, segments, players’ competition, influencers, decision makers, trends and opportunities. Translate end use and stakeholder insights into actionable change approach.
- Define, organize and coordinate overall relationship with architects, specifiers, influencers and standard setting bodies in/for the country.
- Lead Company lobbying activity in the country relating to products, solutions, raw materials, standards and labels.
- Drive pricing agenda and portfolio mix geographically and categorically to drive premiumization and margin & EBITDA optimization.
- Define and drive implementation of roadmap for “go to market” actions relevant to the country i.e. distribution, brand / equity building, sustainable construction, affordable housing, infrastructure, international contracts etc.
- Lead multifunctional engagements in developing and launching new value propositions, products / solutions / services. Propose business case for country initiatives (new segments, products, systems, and services) including business stakes and objectives (market share, targeted customers, market segments, volumes and EBITDA).
Bachelors in Marketing or any other related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Marketing
- results oriented -initiative, self starter, time continuous, finishers, goal focused, responsible and accountable
- decisive -sound judgement, problem solver
- management -planning & prioritizing, organizing and controlling; disciplined executor
- business acumen/commercially savvy
- excellent communicator
- excellent interpersonal skills, able to build/maintain professional relationships with multi level stakeholders