Sales Representative (Electromechanical)
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 1 months, 54 days|
|Category: Sales||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Security, Safety & Defense ,|
|Job Level: Intermediate|
Roles and Responsibilities
- To deal with all customer enquiries in a professional manner and within set guidelines, demonstrating sound knowledge of all aspects of the products on offer. Facilitate the transformation of all enquiries into confirmed sales.
- To assist the Sales team to seek and build ongoing relationships with clients in order to sell services in line with the departmental Sales and Marketing operational plan and budget targets.
- To be well read on all electromechanical solutions offered by the company and notify Sales Manager of competition in the market.
- To ensure that each stage of a sale is completed in a timely and accurate manner, including: preparation of quotations, confirmation of requirements, issuing of contracts and invoices, service delivery and payment collection.
- To achieve sales targets set by the Managing Director.
- To be conversant with the products and services offered by all other sections of the company and support cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives.
- To arrange and conduct client visits, show room viewings of the High Impact Products with the Sales Manager to ensure customer’s requirements have been met.
- To represent the company at marketing events, architect meetings and exhibitions as and when required by the Sales Manager.
- To provide documented feedback on sales activities and seek assistance with Sales Manager when needed.
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate and within the post holder’s competence as directed by their line manager.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Previous experience in Access Control and Alarm Sales preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years marketing and communications experience in B2B preferred
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). English and Swahili
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and influence at all levels of an organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team toward company goals and objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Quick learner with new programs is a must.
- Background in Sales & IT preferred but not a must.
- Background in Access Control sales is a plus.
- Self-starter with leadership qualities.
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with security industry is a plus.
- Valid driver license