Receiving and Dispatch Clerk
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 4 months, 151 days|
|Category: Supply Chain||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Automotive ,|
|Job Level: Intermediate|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receives product deliveries.
- Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received.
- Inspect, accept, or reject inbound shipments and prepare Goods Received Note.
- Communicates and coordinates with Procurement team in case of discrepancies, prepare SMR within 7 days.
- Properly input received material into computer system and forward proper documentation to accounts payable.
- Carryout dispatch process and maintain the adequate stock of packing material.
- Supervise dispatch process and maintain the adequate stock of packing material.
- Maintain 5S in Dispatch and Receiving area.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other employees, supervisors and managers.
- Maintains safe work environment and wears personal protective equipment as necessary for the job.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Bachelor degree
At least 3 years relevant work experience
Supply Chain management
Ability to work under pressure
Analysis, development and implementation of new systems and procedures