|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 17 days|
|Category: Marketing, Advertising & PR||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Business Development , Event Management|
|Job Level: Intermediate|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sponsorship & Event Management - Effective execution as per project plan with key aspects being set up, branding & decor; ensuring all material & resources present; co-ordination with event organizer, suppliers and internal teams. Managing RSVP where applicable.
- Brand Personality -Review how we are rated by our key stakeholders & customers
- Brand Communication - To create awareness and entice our target market for consideration to purchase. Launch campaigns with core message being offering more than competitors. Develop revised tagline & updated company profile Develop 2015/2016 creative campaigns for new product offerings
- Internal campaigns - Disseminate the Brand Essence and desired positioning to all team members. Develop an Internal Campaign to ensure staff engagement & understanding.
- New product launches of General lines - Product Launch & Marketing Strategies Leverage on PR (Public Relations) whose content is mainly driven by editorials, coverage of events and sponsorships. Media engagements – to pursue a thought leadership position and showcase service abilities and offering within Emerging market space.
- Merchandise & Shop Management –To ensure that the variety of products available for sale and the display of those products in such a way that it stimulates interest and entices customers to make a purchase.
- Photography & Videography – Booking, managing at event and reviewing delivery
- Media Monitoring – Manning of online reports & newspapers for coverage of organization & its competitors. Press cuttings to be filed & scanned copies to be saved in shared folder. Alerting Marketing Durector on key news elements for Organization and its competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or Business administration.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent marketing skills
- Good experiential skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Experience in retail is preferred