|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 13 days|
|Category: Warehouse||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Job Level: Intermediate|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Sound knowledge of spare parts preferably for heavy commercial vehicles.
- Computer literacy- ERP 9, Windows XP Operating system
- Should be a team leader
- Effective communication skills
- Ready to work on flexible working hours
- Excellent warehouse management skills
- Sound knowledge of checking goods receipt note and goods issue