Human Resources Manager
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 5 days|
|Category: Human Resource (HR)||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Leisure & Hospitality ,|
|Job Level: Supervisory|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting operationalization of the Company’s Human Resources Information System
- Ensuring that all job positions in the Company have updated job descriptions. Facilitating staff recruitments and deployments. Handling payroll process.
- Supporting management and handling of industrial relations matters. Handling immigration issues. Supporting implementation and management of Performance Management.
- Coordinating linkage of Performance Management discussions and outcomes with other Human Resources processes, in particular training, learning and performance recognition.
- Coordinating processes to address knowledge and skills gaps among employees across the Company.
- Leading processes of assessing, recording and addressing training needs while aligning the identified training needs to the Company’s mission, vision and business priorities and ensuring value for money returns for investments on training and learning
- Developing, keeping and evaluating training and learning plans and maintaining calendars thereof
- Maintaining training and learning records
- Following up on understanding and adherence of the Group’s Code of Business Conduct by all employees.
- Coordinating programs to induct newly recruited employees.
- Assisting in addressing all HR operational issues.
- A minimum of undergraduate degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Education or Social Sciences.
- At least 3 years in the same role in a reputable Company with regular involvement in full usage of a Human Resources Information System.
- Analytical, Excel, report writing, communication, team work, listening and problems solving, Interpersonal skills and attention to details