|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 11 days|
|Category: Marketing, Advertising & PR||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Communications & Journalism ,|
|Job Level: Advisory|
Roles and Responsibilities
- To drive / contribute to client marketing communication strategies across all channels (ATL, BTL, & Digital)
- To consistently produce innovative and effective copy, across all channels such as Billboards, Radio Scripts, Video Scripts, Website Copy, social media posts, fliers, etc…
- To produce high quality copy in both English and contextual Swahili as needed.
- To drive and contribute to the development of simple and highly effective concept, pitch and plan decks.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Degree/Diploma with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in copy writing or other editorial occupation.
- Ability to quickly and easily understand client key business issues / objectives, even when poorly articulated by the client.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to plan, coordinate, execute and track projects with multiple moving parts.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly innovative Copy Writer. The successful candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong reputation for a “can do” attitude, and getting things done on time, and within budget.
- Un-paralleled communication skills, in both English and Kiswahili, and in both written and spoken contexts.
- Confident professional, who inspires trust and respect from both the client and agency staff.