Senior Account Manager
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 13 days|
|Category: Marketing, Advertising & PR||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Market Insight , Customer Service Relations|
|Job Level: Advisory|
Roles and Responsibilities
- To drive marketing communications strategy across your portfolio of accounts and advise clients on how to achieve their goals in the most effective manner by utilizing their various marketing channels most efficiently, advising on 360 integrations throughout the entire marketing mix and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence and gravitas.
- To manage a portfolio of customers, taking responsibility for growing revenue as well as the day to day management of these accounts.
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for your accounts in order to meet client retention and budget targets
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with any other third party vendors.
- To specifically identify, propose, upsell and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer’s ROI and service expectations and to maximize revenue
- With the internal heads of department, to motivate and support the technical delivery teams in delivering an outstanding and timely service in order to retain and grow all customer accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out by all team members and ensuring the agency has the correct level of skills to grow your accounts
- To help in identifying new and innovative ways of enhancing innovative marketing delivery through reading up on thought leadership articles.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Degree/Diploma with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a client services, planning or project management team within an advertising agency or wider marketing / communication sector.
- Ability to quickly and easily understanding of client key business issues / objectives, even when poorly articulated by the client, and proven track record of ensuring strategic marketing and communication proposals are in full alignment with Client objectives.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with a proven ability to plan, coordinate, execute and track projects with multiple moving parts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and solution-orientated team player. The successful candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong reputation for a “can do” attitude, and getting things done on time, and within budget.
- Excellent communicator able to inform and influence decision making in a clear and concise manner.
- Confident professional, who inspires trust and respect from both the client and agency staff.