|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 17 days|
|Category: Accounting & Bookkeeping||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Finance , Management|
|Job Level: Manager|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing financial mechanisims that minimizes financial risks.
- Managing Company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Cash forecasting and preparations of budgets.
- Manage Cashflow and Bank reconciliation.
- Manage and Safeguard of assests and Liabilities of the company.
- Analysing cash changes and advising accordingly.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Producing accurate fiancial report to specific deadlines.
- Provinding and interpreting financial information.
- Oversee account receivables and account payablees to ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Formulating strategic and long term business plan.
- Conducting reviews and Evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Control of all documentaion relationg to creditors ad debtors; invoices,statement claims and credit notes.
- Control of foreign payments i.e praparations of bank darafts and telegraphic transfers.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finance is maintained.
- Bachelorrs Degree in Finance,CPA's holder will be of more value.
- 5+ years exeprience in a fiancial manageent position.
- Proven startegic planning experience at the manageent level
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.