|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 18 days|
|Category: Media||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Marketing, Advertising & PR ,|
|Job Level: Senior Manager|
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work closely with clients and account executives to ensure all briefs are fully understand with full alignment between client and agency;
- To lead the planning and development of integrated communications strategy across the full portfolio of accounts, in both digital and traditional advertising and communications environments;
- To advise clients on how to most effectively achieve their marketing and advertising goals using state of the art and highly integrated 360 degree advertising solutions;
- To drive client satisfaction and revenue growth through proactive communications planning, project management and execution;
- To closely monitor results, and make recommendations for improvement;
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with key third party vendors;
- To identify, propose, upsell and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer’s ROI and service expectations and to maximize revenue opportunities for the Agency;
- To develop and deploy systems, processes and internal workflows designed to ensure highly effective inter-team collaboration and coordination, iterative and client engaging production processes, and timely completion of projects;
- To invest the time to train, mentor and build capacity among the team leads, to improve their understanding and expertise of marketing and communications theory, client management, and project management.
- To stay abreast of best practices and new developments in advertising communications, and to deploy these new tactics when appropriate to Clients’’ needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a senior art director or senior copy writer with extensive experience managing teams, clients and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the many diverse challenges and opportunities that clients face, and the ability to formulate comprehensive marketing and communication proposals to address those challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, and work effectively in a face paced and highly demanding environment.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to plan, coordinate, execute and track projects with multiple moving parts.
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong reputation for a “can do” attitude, and getting things done on time, and within budget.
- Excellent communicator able to inform and influence both internal and external decision making in a clear and concise manner.
- Highly confident advertising professional, who inspires trust and respect from both the client and agency staff.