Human Resources Coordinator
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 6 days|
|Category: Human Resource (HR)||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Admin & Clerical ,|
|Job Level: Intermediate|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Employees files management
- Making sure the files have all the requirements.
- Filing all the personal employees’ documentations.
- Prepare Staff Leave and Loan applications, follow through the approval process and post them on the EXACT system.
- Keeping track of morning meeting and daily attendance records.
- Driver recruitment Screening, Interviewing and compliance.
- Prepare documentation on Disciplinary issues for line staff.
- Assist in Medical insurance employee applications
- Preparation of employment contracts to line staff.
- Organizing engagement activities i.e Birthday parties and end of year parties.
- Preparations of Staff ID Cards.
- Updating the employees directories (drivers and admin).
- Conduct employee inductions in Liaison with HR.
- Managing Staff Bus.
- Improve and maintain personnel files - filling system.
- Lunch and breakfast for staff
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Human Resources ( BBA/BHRM)
- Ability to work effectively with different cultures.
- Record Management
- Strong communication and administration skills.
- Self motivation, leadership and management skills
- Ability to use electronic platforms i.e. emails, Microsoft Office. Proven record of thriving to excellence.
- IT Proficient.