|Type: Internship||Deadline: 0 months, 3 days|
|Category: Sales||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Other Categories: Marketing, Advertising & PR ,|
|Job Level: Entry|
Roles and Responsibilities
- He/she is in charge of the installation of SFS concepts (Shops, Product Order , Meal service, Maintenance
- He/s She is responsible for the implementation of product offer, Merchandising Plans in the shop (defined by Category manager of SFS Manager). He must ensure the follow-up of these actions in shops
- He/she is responsible for the implementation of communication tools, highlighting products, promotions in shop
- He /she must follow figures within his perimeter of stations: turnover, margin, stocks, shrinkage, prices..
- He/she must forwards information to SFS Manager and to territory Managers about anomalies in shops and implements remedial actions and about potential changes in shop.
- He/she analyses the competition and the stations’ trading areas so as to be able to locally optimize the SFS offerings (range, merchandising, promotion…)
- He/she optimizes with station Managers and territory Managers the management of stocks in the shops.
- He/she compiles with HSEQ rules and regulations (e.g respecting hygiene procedures, the cold chain e.t.c)
- Number of shops of SFS concepts developed based on annual budgets
- Sales and margin of SFS activities
- Improve each station’s profitability: Sales, Margin’s and SFS revenue
- Set up a clear, visible and understanding offer for our customers in all our shops in Tanzania.
- Bachelors Degree (minimum)
- Good knowledge of the Network or experience in distribution of FMCG in supermarkets.
- Autonomy, feeling for organisation, training skills
- Analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture. Concern for economic performance.
- Basic level business acumen