Clouds Solutions Architect - Platform
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 17 days|
|Category: IT & Network Administration||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Job Level: Intermediate|
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will join the cloud services team and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet technical and agile standards.
- Understanding the client’s project aims, offer professional and commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction, as well as representing the business’s commercial interests.
- Self-sufficient when engaged in smaller assignments representing the company, always ensuring customer satisfaction through high quality work and outstanding client care.
- Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
- Responsible for defining tasks, scope and effort from user stories during user research sessions.
- Responsible for the production of high level and low-level design documents and other technical project related artefacts.
- Involved in the qualification and bid process for new opportunities providing relevant technical input into the process.
Degree in IT, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 2 years architecting, implementing and supporting cloud based infrastructure.
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS or Azure.
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives.
- Experience in evaluating existing data centre and digital strategies.
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework