|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 10 days|
|Category: IT & Network Administration||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Job Level: Intermediate|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilize, review and update the customer database (ERP) - invoice, contract and online database should match.
- Ensure customer retention is number one priority.
- Provide support and reassurance to customers.
- Learn and Understand customer business to help serve them better.
- Analyse customer data and information in order to improve customer satisfaction through constant service improvement, proactive contract reviews and upsells.
- Increase the company's profit through upselling and offering different services that provides that are relevant to customer business.
- Ensure timely billing and any billing problems are addressed quickly.
- Ensure collection of customer payments are in line with our credit policy. All invoices are to be paid within 15 days from invoice date.
- Ensure customer contracts are updated and signed immediately after any service or price change.
- Prepare and distribute relevant information from the company to customer timely and proactively.
- Respond to client communications or queries and resolve any client issues.
- Network with key customer contacts to enhance good business relationship.
- Reports Daily, Weekly and monthly billing reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Arts, Economics, Social Sciences or Business Management.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience.
- Be able to communicate passionately and efficiently - verbally, in print and on the phone.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be able to Multitask and handle several client accounts.
- Be able to manage time and projects effectively.
- Be able to work along with other teams.
- Have efficient networking skills.
- Have initiative, motivation and focus.
- Have extensive knowledge of the company's products and services.