Customer Relationship Manager
|Type: Full Time||Deadline: 0 months, 17 days|
|Category: Customer Service Relations||Location: Dar-es-Salaam|
|Job Level: Manager|
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for exceeding collection targets
Evaluate program results and optimize as needed
- Ensures that credit procedures are in place and enforced at all times
- Continuous Credit Control Processes Improvement
- Control debt collection Agency
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Makes thorough follow-up of due debts and collection of outstanding balances by putting up a proper processes
- Initiates an Overdue Reminder Note to customers and proper follow-up on response.
- Liaises with Sales Department on customer problems that may affect debt collection targets
- Ensure that debts are paid in timely manner
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries
- Prepare various analytical reports and statistics as required by the business on a timely basis.
Other duties to be done in liaison with the Accountant
- Running the invoices through the EFD
- Taking Statutory returns to MRA for Stamping.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/IT, an MBA is preferred.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Accounting Knowledge
- Proven track record in customer retention & relationship management
- History of creating productive working relationship and trust with teams across multiple departments
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of the client’s needs